Logistics and Inventory Planning APPLY NOW
As we grow, the supply chain at Hush becomes ever more complex and larger. From sourcing new products, quality control, shipping and booking containers, we are the only blanket brand in Canada that runs our own fulfillment.
Managing the 2 warehouses in North York is part of the job, including updating locations, inventory, and more, but the focus is behind the scenes.
Dealing with invoices, booking freight, scheduling deliveries, and inventory planning is all the main part of the role.
- At least 2 years of logistics or supply chain work
- At least 1 year of inventory planning or admin work (ex. inspecting invoices)
- Bachelors or higher in Supply Chain Management or similar
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
Good to have but not required:
- Previous experience working hands-on in warehousing
- Experience sourcing products
- Experience in quality control of physical goods
If this sounds like you then please apply below!|||Toronto, ON|||||||||DGV-9vORy5EAGDn6|||OTHER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false